4Media XviD Converter gives you power to convert videos to XviD,...
You may also like
4Media XviD Converter gives you power to convert videos to XviD, AVI, DivX, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4 AVC, VOB, WMV, 3GP video. The video to XviD converter supports converting popular video formats such as AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, VOB, MKV, WMV, and 3GP.
Besides XviD video conversion, it can extract MP3 and M4A audio file from videos. Another feature is it can convert your digital photos in JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP formats to videos.
1. Convert XviD videos to popular video formats including XviD, AVI, DivX, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4 AVC, VOB, WMV, and 3GP. 2. Convert numerous video formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, VOB, MKV, WMV, 3GP to MP3 and M4A audios.
3. Convert your photos to video for smooth watching or archiving. Supported picture formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP. 4. 4Media XviD Converter can convert more than one video file at a time, by batch-processing.
ItÃ¢s quick and time-saving. 5. Provide the fastest conversion speed as it supports and maximizes use of dual-core or multi-core CPU.
6. Splits any supported file into multiple smaller files with customized split time or duration length. 7. Directly convert the segment you want from the original file by setting its start time and end time.
8. The adjustable output settings enable you to customize bit rate, frame rate, codec, resolution, and sample rate. 9. Create numerous output files with the same content at a time by adding multiple profiles for one original file to convert.
10. You can use the built-in Bit rate Calculator to determine the output file size. Let the bit rate calculator do the file size estimate for you.
11. Set action (exit, hibernate, shut down or standby) after conversion is done to eliminate the need to wait for your computer to finish the job.
12. The XviD converter allows you to finish the conversion tasks in the background so you can do other things at the same time. 13. Capture your favorite movie images while previewing using snapshot option and save them as JPG, GIF,PNG and BMP.